Member of the Warsaw Bar Association He graduated in international relations from the Faculty of Journalism and Political Science at the University of Warsaw and received his master degree from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw.
Maciej Wiśniewski is interested in commercial company law and bankruptcy and restructuring law.
He has an excellent command of English.
Maciej Wiśniewski’s areas of experience include:
• advisory services in bankruptcy proceedings, provided for both creditors and debtors
• counselling in restructuring proceedings
• ongoing legal services for business entities
• direct contacts with Clients and official receivers
• drawing up agreements and procedural documents, as well as penning articles for legal press
• provision of regular legal services for companies
Co-author of an article titled “Aktualne zasady obrotu nieruchomościami rolnymi i ich wpływ na sprzedaż gruntów w postępowaniu upadłościowym i egzekucyjnym” [Current principles of trade in agricultural properties and their influence on the sale of land in bankruptcy and enforcement proceedings] published in Monitor Prawa Bankowego.